Aunt Poonie's Caramel Pound Cake
Most people don’t use a skillet to make a pound cake. But most people aren’t Aunt Poonie. Slow-baked with buttery caramel drizzled right in, our favorite aunt’s favorite dessert has been politely mashed into our caramel ice cream for a sweet Southern melody that will slow dance into your heart and leave you clanging for more.
- NEW, SLOW-BAKED, POUND CAKE chunks with a caramel-drizzle, mixed together with Creamalicious Caramel ice cream
- Creamalicious chef-inspired artisan ice cream recipes combine an elegant flair with an unmistakable Southern indulgence
- Creamalicious ice cream only uses premium, honest ingredients with no artificial colors or flavors
- Creamalicious ice cream has absolutely no high-fructose corn syrup
- Creamalicious ice cream is certified kosher
- Creamalicious ice cream comes in a 16 oz pint for a sweet Southern escape
- Contains milk and wheat
Descriptor: Caramel Ice Cream with Pound Cake Chunks and Caramel Swirls
Net Qty: 16 fl oz (473mL)
Call Outs: Keep Frozen
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
INGREDIENTS: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Caramel Flavor (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Buttermilk, Skim Milk, Butter [Cream, Salt], Sodium Bicarbonate), Caramel Swirl (Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk [Milk, Sugar], Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Extract), Pound Cake Chunks (Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk, Stabilizer (Guar Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan).